Palette iRFU from Backstage Solutions - The only PaletteOS remote system for iPhone and iPod which reads data from your Palette or Light Palette console allowing live cuelist and look controls.
Available in the App Store
- Channel Control
- On, Off, Rem, @%, +10%, -10%
- Park, Release All
- Colour Picker and Position Control
- Century Array for group selection and palettes
- Output Control
- On, Off, @%
- Park, Release
- Look Control
- On, Off, @%, +10%, -10% (From Pad)
- Virtual Slidlers with Bump Button
- All looks off button (current page only)
- Shows current fixture levels or DMX outputs
- Channel selection
- Hold a fixture for 2 seconds to show current patch
- Cuelist Display and Control
- Go, Stop, Goto and Release commands
- 'Two Cue' View for a simplied current and next cue display
- Max Cuelists read: 100
- Max Cues read per Cuelist: 500
- Max Lookpages read: 100
- Max Looks read per Lookpage: 64
- Fixtures shown per page: 256
- Outputs shown per universe: 512
- Max fixtures/Outputs: Unlimited
- iOS 4 or 5.
- iPhone 3GS, 4, or 4s.
- iPod Touch 3rd or 4th Generation.
- iPad and iPad 2 will run the remote - however it has not been optimized for the larger display.
- Your console requires PaletteOS 10.8.3 as a minimum and must be connected to a local area network that you have wireless access to.
- TCP Port 23 must be open to the console across your network.
- For best performance - a good wifi signal is required throughout your performance space.